Saturday, 20 November 2010 15:20 2 Comments
This holiday season… join us for a fun day filled with love and joy!
Date: Dec 18, 2010 (Sat) 4:00pm – 7:00pm (open end)
Location: BacInTyme Coffee and Cafe
Each year, Reiki Education, Inc. hosts a Christmas party for Reiki Education, Inc.’s supporters, family and friends!
This year, we will continue to make it an outstanding party for everyone to enjoy!!
~ A PARTY THAT BRINGS YOU BacInTyme ~
Located in the historical Fort Mill down town. BacInTyme Cafe is a A PERFECT PARTY LOCATION to celebrate our 4th Christmas together! This gorgeous, historical home made into a coffee and cafe house is a gem in Fort Mill. The homey feeling, the local and regional arts and the ambiance featuring various themed rooms around the old world Southern and European ways of life with a twist of Renaissance including outdoor garden and porch areas will absolutely bring you BacInTyme! (click on the logo to visit BacInTyme website)
Joe collins, a talented musician from Indian Land, SC who has an amazing voice like John Denver. Joe’s style is all acoustic but the genres range from country to rock, folk to gospel, a little R & B, Bluegrass and anything in between. We are so fortunate to be able to have him play for us at the party.
~ AMAZING CUISINE PREPARED BY AWARD-WINNING CHEF ~
Food will be prepared by Tom Aggeles, an award winning and classically trained chef. Tom has been Chef for heads of state, university presidents, hoteliers, private clubs, restaurateurs, cooking schools, private clients, and has developed and mentored instructional culinary programs for over 25 years. Tom has been featured in national and regional media, including: Town and Country Magazine, Southern Living, Gourmet, Nation’s Restaurant News, Blue Ridge Country Magazine, the Charlotte Observer, Creative Loafing and others, touting the quality and inspired dishes he prepares.
~ AN UNBEATABLE PRICE~
Our goal is to create an unforgettable event and yet affordable for everyone to come. We enlisted in a group of outstanding service providers who are passionate about helping people and have a strong desire to support the growth of our Reiki Community! Special thanks to Georgia, owner of BacInTyme and her associates who work tirelessly to meet our need and our tight budget!
Tickets purchased before Dec 8, 2010
$ 12 / adult
$ 6 / kid (age 5 – 12)
Tickets purchased after Dec 8, 2010
$15 / adult
$ 9 / kid (age 5 – 12)
~ ARE YOU IN? ~
~ Something you should be aware of ~
1) You may purchase ticket(s) on line or call 704-6443644
2) Pick up your phone to let your family and friends know about this great event and also help us spread the words by sharing this post on your social networking sites!
3) Children are welcome. Just a friendly reminder: If you are bringing children, please keep an eye on them because there are art and delicate stuff in the cafe. The good news is that the cafe is very roomy and has a beautiful front and back yard which is available for for adults and kids to unwind (kids have to be under adult supervision)
4) Food, iced tea, regular coffee, water are included. Specialty coffee are available to purchase at the coffee bar. Participants are encouraged to bring their own wine.
5) Have a great program idea(s) for next year, please enter the Best Program Idea contest! We will announce the winner at the Christmas party. Winner get a great prize! Click here to learn more about the contest.
6) Here are couple suggestions for those who want to make a full day in Fort Mill on the 18th: The Ann Spring Close Green Way for people who love the outdoor. Last minutes Christmas shoppers might like to visit the indoor flea market: Trader Mart