Reiki is an ancient energy healing practice, that is often misunderstood by modern society. Insufficient scientific data and lack of professional standards reduce its credibility and professionalism. Reiki Education and Research Institute (RERI) is taking a leading role in developing professional standards of education and practice in Reiki.
We regularly offer comprehensive training programs – Fundamental through Masters and beyond with instructors that are RERI-certified. Students can attend in person or via our virtual classroom. We also offer ad hoc programs for employees or members of your organization – either at your site or virtually.
What We Offer
We offer Reiki Natural Healing and Personal Empowerment Programs to help people heal and transform their lives. Training begins with Fundamental, followed by Advanced, Master and Teaching Levels. We also provide metaphysical programs and workshops that help people find truth, purpose, and spiritual meaning in life.
Reiki Healing Sessions
Healing sessions are offered through our Reiki Clinics. There are two types:
1) The monthly clinic provides one-on-one standard Reiki sessions in a group setting. The monthly community clinic is held on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6pm-8pm.
2) The student clinic provides one-on-one standard Reiki sessions in a clinical setting.
Both types of clinic sessions are charged at a reduced rate and are performed by our Intern students. Please visit our Healing Service page for more information.
Why we are different
RERI is passionate about helping people change and transform their lives. We know how hard it can be to change, grow, and develop yourself because we’ve been there. RERI believes in what we do and we have the knowledge, experience, and integrity to assist others on their healing and self-transformational journey.
Holistic approach to health
Use of Reiki
- Students are required to begin their Reiki training at the Fundamental Level. Each level of training includes in-depth and extensive course work, emphasizing self-healing, and personal and spiritual development using Reiki. Our comprehensive educational process helps students to develop knowledge and skills in this healing art.
- Students are encouraged to participate in our student clinic where Reiki sessions are offered to the general public at a reduced rate. The clinical experience provides our students both theoretical and applied experience in Reiki.
- Spiritual development is an important component of Reiki for professional teachers and practitioners. We incorporate many spiritual topics and spiritual practices in our Reiki training.
- In addition to training offered in the classroom setting, we provide a complete healing and spiritual mentoring service to support students on their learning and healing journey.
“This school has so much to offer! The teaching methodology is comprehensive, the techniques WORK with startling and awe-inspiring results and they offer a wonderful network of support along your healing journey. RERI also offers a professional and student clinic for your healing needs and did I mention that they do scientific research on the benefits of Reiki? Yes! You read that correctly! Scientific research on Reiki! I have never met or heard of any other practitioner/school exploring such a thing.”
“Bill and Mei Yin are amazing and they helped me with neck pain that no one else could help. Now I refer my patients to them and they have wonderful success. I am an MD. When things in my patients don’t follow the rules or there is some history of trauma or anxiety etc attached, I love to send them to this couple. Amazing results and longer lasting results!”
Connect With Us
Get Community News,
Events Updates and Discount
Heal individuals, communities and the world physically, mental-emotionally and spiritually with Reiki, an energy healing modality.
Becoming the leading force in providing the best practices for Reiki education and healing services.
- Monthly Reiki & Intention Circle
- Annual Reiki Retreat
- Reiki Grounds Coffee Club
- Open House
- Student Clinic
- Community Clinic