Only 4 rooms
available at the retreat lodge.
Private cottages are available to rent. Please contact Highland Lake Properties for cottages rental.
Contact Steve (828) 692-1359 or book your own lodging on his website http://www.highlandlake.net
What is RERI Reiki Retreat?
- a yearly event which provides opportunity for RERI students and alumni to spend a weekend retreat for relaxation, Reiki practice and spiritual nourishment.
- a venue to share laughter, healing experiences and enjoy a strong, positive and vibrant community where you feel inspired and loved.
- a place to learn about yourself, listen to your inner voice, nurture your spirit and connect to the source energy.
RERI Reiki Retreat is NOT:
- a venue where participants give instructions on how to practice Reiki and other healing modalities. (Please refer to the session “Getting healing/mentoring session at the retreat”)
- A venue for seeking or giving medical advice or any advice on healing to or from other retreat participants.
Retreat Lodge: 15 private rooms – single occupancy, shared bathrooms. (ONLY 4 ROOMS LEFT)
Please choose “All inclusive package” at checkout on our website.
Private Cottages – one, two, three and four bedrooms cottages available for rent
Please choose “Programs and all meals option” at checkout on our website. Contact Steve (828) 692-1359 at Highland Lake Properties for cabin/cottage rental or book it on his website http://www.highlandlake.net
All Inclusive package: $650
Private room in retreat lodge + all meals and programs.
Programs and all meals: $486/person
All meals and programs
Please contact Steve (828) 692-1359 at Highland Lake Properties or visit his website highlandlake.net for cottages rental
Add family member/friend: $220/person
Add family member or friend (some programs and all meals, kids under 12 free of charge)
Add this item at checkout:
xs-xl = $20
2xl = $22
3xl = $24
Credit Card Payment:
we will charge additional 3% credit card processing fee at checkout
Please fill out registration form
Send check to Reiki Education and Research Institute, 725 Providence Road, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC28207 *please note Retreat2017 on your check
Questions about the retreat?
Please contact retreat organizer at (704)644-3644 or email us.