Join our interactive online programs
Reiki Natural Healing and Personal Empowerment Program – Fundamental Level
This program includes 7 interactive, bi-weekly online classes (Total: 21 hours class time).
- all materials traditionally taught in the west for level I and II of Usui natural healing method.
- additional materials from the Japanese tradition of Reiki.
- other information to aid the understanding of the concepts taught.
- Classes 1- 3 will focus on stress reduction, opening your energy channels, developing sensitivity to energy, improving awareness, and beginning your self-healing journey.
- Classes 4-7 will focus on expanding your ability and awareness to address mental emotional healing and distance healing.
50% deposit at registration balance due 1 week prior to the class starting date) or
Full amount at registration
1) Pay with your PayPal account (option to apply for 6 months no interest credit with PayPal)
2) Pay with your credit card
Upcoming Class Schedule
Bi-weekly class schedule on Mondays (7 Classes)
Class dates for FR44:
1st class: Sep 13, 2021
2nd class: Sep 27
3th class: Oct 11
4th class: Oct 25
5th class: Nov 8
6th class: Nov 22
7th class: Dec 6 (Final class)
Bill Coryer/Mei Yin Hung (click to view Bios)
Co-Founders/RERI Senior Reiki Master Teachers/Spiritual Mentors
Register for our Fundamental Level Training with the following benefits for one full year:
- Community events
- Forum and discussion groups
- Discount on metaphysical programs
- Regular Reiki practice sessions with our knowledgeable Reiki teacher and spiritual mentor (live)
- Students and alumni social network
Reiki Natural Healing and Spiritual Development Program – Advanced Level
This program includes 7 interactive, bi-weekly online classes from 6:30pm -9:00pm (Total: 17.5 hours class time).
- Students required to have completed our Fundamental Level Training or (Reiki Level I and II training from any lineages or school)
- The program includes 7 classes focusing on inner healing work and spiritual development throughout the training.
- You will learn to examine your own personal energy system/your unique mapping/energetic blue print. During the training process, students will start identifying their strengths and weakness on the energetic level, detecting imbalances and working with each chakra to bring about deep healing.
- Students will be learning advanced grounding procedures to promote body-mind connection and to create a habit of staying in the moment.
- Techniques covered in this program:
- Dai Kô Myo – Reiki Master symbol
- Advanced grounding procedures
- Reiki Techniques and symbols
- Visualization/imagery techniques
- Reiki meditation
- Shamanic approach to healing
Payment options and Paypal 6 months no interest credit available at registration.
Classes are taught by our Co-Founders, Senior Reiki Master Teachers and Spritual Mentors, Bill Coryer and Mei Yin Hung of Reiki Education and Research Institute.
Click here to view Bill’s bio
Click here to view Mei Yin’s bio
Upcoming Class Schedule
Bi-weekly class schedule on Thursdays (7 Classes) 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Class dates for AR18:
1st class: Feb 4, 2021
2nd class: Feb 18
3rd class: Mar 4
4th class: Mar 18
5th class: Apr 1
6th class: Apr 15
7th class: April 29 (Final Class)